Sunday, October 21, 2007

So I'm catching some flack...

..about not updating my Blog.

Well, I've been a wee bit busy. Let's see....since August 14th, I enjoyed a wonderful weekend in the Baltimore-DC area with my friends that live in my computer, and oh, yeah- I went back to work.

It's been two months, and I have somewhat of a routine down, but it's still kicking my butt. I get up at 5:30, leave the house at 7:00, and I usually get home around 4:30. It makes for a long day for the kids, too. Especially Brodie. He loves full-day preschool, but I sense he's getting restless there. The girls love daycare, too. They are just full of new words and discoveries. Cate likes to refer to her siblings as Cay-wee Anne and Bobie. Tonight the girls were holding hands and running around the house.

The girls turned 2 last months and we had a little party here at the house...pizza, cake, and ice cream. This weekend, we had Brodie's party. He had a jungle party with a hippo cake. A few of his friends were there, and it was a nice time.

I went to the ER after the party and after a 3 1/2 hour stay, was diagnosed with Strep Throat, which I haven't had since my first year of teaching. I have to stay home tomorrow so until the antibiotics kick in. I'm going to miss the first day of the WKCE 3rd grade test. Not good, but I don't have much of a choice.

Not much else. Hopefully I can keep up with this a little while longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stina
I have missed your blog, but really understand. I too had strep throat(around Oct 18th). I hadn't had it since college! Let's try to get together sometime!
LP