Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Daycare visit

Why do I have to log in with my username and password each and every frickin' time I want to us Blogger, when I distinctly choose the "remember me" box?! grrrrrr....
Anyway.

Today felt busy. The morning wasn't actually busy, just tiring. All 3 kids were up in the middle of the night at some point. Cailey had a bad dream and woke up crying, Brodie wandered in around 3 am and was promptly kicked out, and Cate woke up crying at 5 am. :yawn:

While the girls napped, I did laundry and cooked the Italian sausage for dinner. After naptime we went to daycare (I had to convince Brodie that he did not need to pack for a 3 day excursion). The girls dove right in, thank goodness. Cailey was entranced by the kitty. She jabbered to her, petted her, and gave her kisses. It was pretty cute (We are NOT getting a damn cat, so don't even start with me).

We came home, I started the water and sauce, threw in the sausage, made some breadsticks...after dinner, Brodie and I went to Mrs. Mac's for swim lessons. He does NOT like going underwater. He also doesn't listen to helpful tips, like, put your forehead in first, not your chin. He did tell Mrs. Mac that she was cool, though. This is the first year he hasn't screamed bloody murder.

I brought Brodie home, changed into my workout clothes and went to Jazzercise. So, now it's nearly 11 pm, and here I sit. I really should get to bed.

1 comment:

test said...

Three words for you

Hypo Allergenic Kitties

And I believe the "Remember Me" stuff is only good for as long as you have the browser window open.